Monday, 9 September 2013

AND THERE I WAS…………..CUPID STRUCK HIS ARROW!


There I was comparing the movie releases of 2013 to 2008 which have been really successful years for actors, actresses and their backroom staff only to realize that my best playboy character ever, Bond-James Bond, never had a premiere in either of the years. I was left with only Batman’s Joker character, a release of 2008. Such an inspiration it has been, coupled with mischievous and playboy antics of Bond, that I eventually lost sight and direction of what the real goal had been from the start. The cheeky @Lewis_Bond007 had gotten soft and his world had started to go round.

There I was changing my playlist from the rough-rider Konshens, Vybz Kartel to Irene Ntale, Bachata songs by Enrique Iglesias, Jason Mraz & Christina Perri. My favorite song had changed from the indomitable “Gyal ah bubble” to the less nice version of Rita Ora - Rihanna’s “We all want love” and after that-“We found love”.

Probably sounds weird but this 6”3 Rotaractor of Kyambogo, branded “Teenager”, mummy’s good boy and Daddy’s realest son has found love.