Sunday, 7 February 2016

#7DaysValentineSpecial Day 1: My God Is An Awesome God.

Dear Lord;

This is a thanksgiving note. You deserve a special one as we approach Valentines Day. You get more than one from me in a day, but this is overtly special.

Blessed be your omnipresence, omniscience and omnipotence. The gift of life, one I'll never tire to thank you for.  I never chose the family to be born into, but you gave me the best there were. My siblings. Well, we're hotheaded but then again, we're my mother's kids. Close enough is never a good score and yes, it only proves we're my father's kids. I adore you for blessing me with this family. These cousins. Oh dear Lord, how did you put so much headache and awesomeness in one family?

I never choose the people who walk in my path. It's no covert affair You've sent brilliant souls my way. They are partly to blame and to applaud for where I am. They are to blame because my life is so much boring without them. I applaud them for making my life a joy. They've put up with my belligerence, so have I them.

Who's a man with neither kith nor kin? Lord, I thank you. Many a times a request is placed before you and You choose the best time to respond. Where as it is true I do backpedal, You have been patient with me.

I just want to say, Thank You Lord.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.